CODE OF CONDUCT
PLAY YOUR BEST.
BE YOUR BEST.
PLAY YOUR PART AND SUPPORT OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
WE ONLY DO POSITIVE
On and off the pitch, I will:
• Always play the game fairly and in the right spirit.
• Be aware of the impact of bad language; keep
spectators and members of the public – including
children – in mind.
• Avoid criticising match officials Accept that they
make honest decisions and confronting them will
not change it.
• Never verbally abuse a match official, player or
spectator based their appearance, race, religion,
gender or sexuality. Doing so could lead to dismissal
from the field, suspension and possible police action.
• Never physically assault a match official, player or
spectator. Doing so could lead to dismissal from the
field, suspension and possible police action.
• Always win, lose or draw with dignity, and be
prepared to shake hands with match officials,
opposition players and manager at full-time.’
‘If I do not follow the Code, I may expect to:
• Be cautioned, sin binned or sent off by the match
officials, depending on the nature of the offence.
• Be asked to apologise to whoever I have offended
• Be disciplined by my club, including being
substituted, dropped, given a formal warning or
suspended from training or matches depending on
the nature of the offence.
• Be disciplined by the County Football Association,
including being fined or suspended for a number of
matches depending on the nature of the offence.
• Be handed a permanent exclusion by the FA or
County Football Association, if the offence is deemed
Club & F.A Fines:
If you receive a yellow card the Fee is £35.00.
If you receive a Red Card the Fee is £45.00.
The above fees need to be paid within 24 hours of the card/fine being issued.
Fail to do so and a meeting will be held to decide of your future with the club.
At D&S Hastings F.C we rely on our club funds in order to supply football equipment and to support your training.
We would appreciate prompt payments on the 1st of every month please.
Please sign below to agree to the above terms and conditions.